Mississauga’s first ward is located on the shores of Lake Ontario, immediately west of the City of Toronto.
Ward 1 Boundaries
The area of Ward 1 is bounded roughly as described below.
- South: Lake Ontario from west of Marie Curtis Park to Rhododendron Gardens
- East: Lake Ontario west of Marie Curtis Park, and Etobicoke Creek north to Dundas St.
- North: South side of Dundas St. between Cawthra Rd. and the Etobicoke Creek
- North: South of QEW between Cawthra Rd. and the Credit River
- North: South of CN Rail line from Credit River to Shawnmarr Park
- West: Rhododendron Gardens north through Shawnmarr Rd & west to Shawnmarr Park
- West: Credit River from CN Rail line north to Q.E.W
- West: East side of Cawthra Rd. between Q.E.W. and Dundas St.
Explore Ward 1 Using Google Maps