- This event has passed.
Walk the Beat at Marie Curtis Park
November 19, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
“Walk The Beat” is a program where community members meet with Community Response Officers and actually walk through the areas that are being affected together. This enables a “grass roots” look at the problems in your area. This inherited knowledge from actual residents to the Police is invaluable and provides real time feedback so that local issues may be identified and addressed in a timely manner.
“Walk the Beat” will be in Marie Curtis Park (West side)
Saturday November 19th, 2016 1-6 pm
Your community officers and City officials will be present to discuss the issues plaguing Marie Curtis Park. Officers will discuss “Project Marie”, the Toronto Police Service’s response to these issues.
- Bring the whole family and assist in a park clean-up.
- Fun activities for kids to enjoy
- Hot Chocolate and snacks will be served by the 22 Div. Police Rover Scouts.
- At dusk, join us for a candlelight march as we TAKE BACK THE PARK!
Join us and be part of the solution!
- Event information is provided by the individual event organizers. For questions or additional information, please contact the organizer using the information in the event details.
- If you have a community event for our calendar please read this page before submitting your event details for review.
Scan to view this page at JimTovey.cahttp://www.jimtovey.ca/event/walk-beat-marie-curtis-park/