General Inquiries to the Region of Peel
Toll Free: 1-888-919-7800
Call 3-1-1 for access to local municipal government programs and services.
The cities of Brampton and Mississauga, and the Region of Peel are working together to provide residents with simple 3-digit access to municipal information and services.
Since October 5, 2009, residents can call 3-1-1 from anywhere in the cities of Brampton and Mississauga for information from garbage and recycling, to tax payments and water bills, to recreation programs and building permits.
2-1-1 provides local community, social, health and government programs and services information.
In May 2008, the Region of Peel began providing its residents with 2-1-1 Service through the Customer Contact Centre. The Region of Peel is 1 of 7 service providers in the province working together to ensure 211 is accessible to all Ontarians.
What is 2-1-1 ?
• An integrated telephone and internet-based system providing callers with one-stop information and referrals to local community, social, health and government programs and services.
• An easy way to access comprehensive and specialized information and referrals to community programs and services.
• Assists individuals, families facing barriers due to language or personal circumstances, professionals in business, government and community agencies.
• A comprehensive, professionally maintained database of Peel community services and programs.
• Provides free, confidential, thorough translation services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year in over 150 languages.