3-1-1 and Important Contacts
If you’re not sure who to call about a City or Regional program or service, dial 3-1-1 (905-615-4311 outside city limits).
Mississauga’s Citizen Contact Centre is open Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.; and translation is available through a multilingual interpretation service.
After hours dispatch service is available for urgent issues on weekends/holidays and overnight Monday to Friday.
The following Municipal services (and more) can be reached directly:
- Fire and Emergency Services Communications: (non-emergency) – 905-456-5700
- Election (municipal): 905-615-VOTE
- Library System: 905-615-3500
- Recreation Facility/Park Booking and Course Registration: 905-615-4100
- Transit (miWay): 905-615-4BUS
- The following Regional services can be reached directly:
- Peel Regional Police (non-emergency): 905-453-3311
- Region of Peel: 905-791-7800